Sandbanks
HomeGalleryLinksForumBeachFerryMapCrazy GolfBeach PoloWeatherEstate Agents

Estate Agents Sandbanks

General Sandbanks chat that doesnt fit another forum here.

Estate Agents Sandbanks

Postby bryanlegg@gmail.com » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:21 am

Estate Agents Sandbanks, Poole Dorset
I find it amazing the amount of estate agents who in the press claim to be on Sandbanks.
A trip round and we only found one estate agent Tailor Made opposite the main beach car park. I came down with my friend who having seen the press about Sandbanks decided it was worth a visit. Spent a great day on the beach and next day a wow factor walk along shell bay. Anyway my friend decided he would like to see some apartments on the last day so we went to look for the estate agency offices. On asking a few people seems unless its Tailor Made you need to travel 4 miles to Canford Cliffs village and they have very few on Sandbanks and try and push you into Canford Cliffs or Lilliput. We also discovered that a lot of property hyped in the papers such as the Thinder Bird house by 7 Developers Is in fact 6 miles from Sandbanks. An estate agent in Lilliput told me that none of the people featured in the Sandbanks programme by Piers Morgan had never owned property on Sandbanks. Seems that Sandbanks people are private well heeled people who shun publicity apparently the press dont have any luck finding true Sandbanks owners to interview. So my advice is ignore the press and the Hype come with an open mind stay in a Hotel on Sandbanks and really get the flavour of the place its simply a great location for the outdoor junky
bryanlegg@gmail.com

Return to General Chat